Who we are!
Founded in August 2020, INERGIO Technologies SA is based in Lausanne, Switzerland. Concerned by Climate Change, we build clean, lightweight and efficient power generators based on Fuel Cell technology. The technology is based on more than 15 years of research to introduce a fuel flexible fuel cells system that could benefit from available fuels today, and could switch to future energy carriers such as green hydrogen and ammonia without any technical modifications.
We are a spin-off from EPFL and HEIG-VD.
WHO WE ARE
Our vision is to accelerate the green energy transition.
Our fuel flexible fuel cell systems enables a step by step transition towards green energy by using commercial fuel today and switch to green hydrogen once it will be widely and commercially available.
Our mission is to deliver clean electricity wherever and whenever is needed.
Yes, by that we mean in the middle of winter when the grid is not reliably accessible!
Innovation – Encouraging a culture of creativity and a willingness to explore new ideas and solutions.
Collaboration – Promoting teamwork, and open communication, to achieve common objectives.
Sustainability – Demonstrating a commitment to environmental and social responsibilities.
Fun and Enjoyment –Creating a positive and enjoyable work environment that fosters creativity, and promotes work-life-balance.
WHO WE ARE
Meet our team
Dr. Mahmoud Hadad
CEO, and co-founder
Dr. Inès Richard
R&D Project Leader
Dr. Céline Wyss
Dr. Timothée Frei
Business development advisor
Junior R&D engineer
This is a full-time on-site role for an Application Engineer at INERGIO SA located in Lausanne. You will be responsible for:
- Engaging with customers to gather information about their hardware requirements and providing technical expertise to help them choose appropriate solutions.
- Analyzing customer specifications and translating them into technical requirements for hardware design.
- Collaborating with engineering teams to design and develop hardware solutions that align with customer requirements. This may involve creating prototypes, conducting feasibility studies, and selecting appropriate components.
- Conducting thorough testing of hardware prototypes to ensure they meet quality standards, specifications, and performance requirements. This may include functional testing, stress testing, and validation against industry standards.
- Providing technical support to customers during the implementation and integration our fuel cell systems. This can include troubleshooting, debugging, and assisting with any issues that arise.
- Creating and maintaining documentation related to hardware specifications, design, and usage.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and manufacturing, to ensure a seamless process from design to delivery.
- Master’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical engineering, automation, or related field
- Previous experience in lead generation, market analysis, and sales is a must.
- Hands-on experience in designing, building and testing different product packaging based on clients needs.
- Previous experience in hardware industry is plus,
- Experience in the fuel cell industry is a plus,
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluency in French and English is required, German is a big plus.
What we offer – A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now!
Are you interested in fuel cells, hydrogen and new energies? Would like to challenge yourself working within a deeptech startup? Would like to work on a prototype that is getting ready for commercialization?
If you are studying:
- Material Science and engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Chemistry/chemical engineering
- Electrical engineering
And if you would like to do a master thesis in industry for 6 months, send us your CV